- How we use Bony Landmarks to identify skeletal features
- Studying the Full Skeleton and how this helps understand the living horse
- Nature's One Pattern and how this helps understand skeletal structures
- How we study the many layers of muscles and their movement.
- How to put it all into practice
HOT NEWS AND DEALS!
Get access to my Free Drawing Anatomy for Sculpture Course by clicking here.
There are five ways we can study anatomy in sculpture. The first is the bony landmarks. These are palpable skeletal features some of which you're probably familiar with. Others perhaps not so familiar. There are many throughout the body. And these are for example the...