- The 3 Key Points we must consider when planning a sculpture
- Directing ourselves in order to understand our subject
- Making an idea into something tangible
- 2D vs 3D studies. How we move from drawing into sculpting
- The use of proportions and the famous golden ratio
HOT NEWS AND DEALS!
Get access to my Drawing Anatomy for Sculpture Course by clicking here.
There are three key points we want to consider when we're planning a sculpture, these points are understanding your subject, knowing how to measure proportions, and experimenting with drawing. Now, this helps us have direction we are self-directing and in order to do so, we want to ask ourselves some specific questions. One might be, what do I...